Broghies – Available at a Grocery Store Near You
Originating in Korea, Broghies are a multi-grain crispy snack made right in store from a compact machine that uses a simple heat and pressure system — and no oil or frying. These “Broghies” literally explode out of the machine, creating a loud pop and with it excitement and great theatre for the consumer passing by. Broghies are a delicious tasting crispy snack on their own or you can enjoy them with sweet or savoury toppings such as hummus, baba ghanoush, spinach dip, Nutella and peanut butter. The possibilities (or poppabilities) are endless.
Get creative and we will post your recipe on our site! Just use our contact form and send your recipe in the message section.
One of our favourites was created by Conchi at Loblaw the East Mall: take a fresh made Popper and top it with fresh yogurt add fresh fruit and drizzle PC chocolate sauce and then sprinkle PC nuts and toffee!
- There are only 19 calories per Popper making them a healthy snack alternative
- Broghies are an affordable snack that is generally packed in bags of 15 and made fresh right in store
- You can find Broghies at selected: Longo’s, Real Canadian Superstores, Loblaw and Sobeys
- Visit your local store and watch them make Broghies right in front of you
- To see when a store is opening near you follow us on twitter and facebook @garavogueBroghies
- No fat, no preservatives, no sugar
- Garavogue popper ingredients are kosher